A Year at Sainsbury's

My diary of weekly trips to Sainsbury's to do my shopping whilst my wife is abroad for a year!

SUNDAY 18 FEBRUARY 2007 - NO BILL (LITTLE OR OTHERWISE)

Had to have an emergency shop today. Mrs G is back from Germany and after the 'Why is there no food in the house?' and 'Whatever have you been eating while I've been away?' kind of supportive remarks clearly a Sunday morning visit to Sainsbury's was an absolute must. To be honest I was expecting it so took it all in good heart. Actually, Sunday morning is a good time for shopping, very quiet and not at all unpleasant (notice the double negative rather than the positive!). And, whilst we bought some unusual (for me) things it was all rather uneventful so I'm afraid this is going to be a very short entry. And, disappointingly, I have lost the bill so none of the usual mathematical stuff at the end I'm afraid. Oh well, never mind - normal service will be resumed next time!